Fri, Aug 12|
Online via Zoom
Friday Connection Call
Join Justin Green every Friday morning to ground, reflect, and share in a welcoming, supportive space. We look back at the week using the "What, So what, Now what," debrief structure found in experiential facilitation. Insights and laughter will likely ensue. PS Sharing is always by choice.
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2022, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM EDT
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Friday Debrief groups are an opportunity to ground, connect with a supportive community, reflect on the week, and share celebrations, challenges, and learnings. We start with a short, guided meditation, followed by a gently structured flow based on the standard debrief found in experiential facilitation:
- What? - Looking back at the week, what experiences are the most important to share? What moments do we want to celebrate? Where did we come up against challenge or discomfort?
- So what? - How much meaning can we extract from these experiences? How did we feel? What can we learn? What familiar message shows up in our stories?
- Now what? - Where in our lives can we apply these teachings? What do we want to cultivate more of? What course of action can we set that would be most aligned with our deeper values?
Equal parts vulnerable and accessible, simply show up as you are, willing to be honest and curious. Sharing is always, always optional.
These groups are free and open to all. We only ask you agreeing to the following community guidelines:
- What is said on the call stays on the call
- You can choose to pass
- Focus on your experience
- This is not therapy -- it is support and connection
Please email email@example.com with any questions!