Thu, May 25|
Monthly Men's Fire Circle
A one-hour Men's Circle around the fire followed by an informal afterparty. Equal parts vulnerable and accessible, simply show up as you are. Confidentiality is important and sharing is always optional. These monthly gatherings are free and open to anyone who identifies as a man.
Time & Location
May 25, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Lee, 330 Lander Rd, Lee, MA 01238, USA
About the Event
Men! Come join us for a new monthly gathering around the fire. You will be gently facilitated through an hour-long Men's Circle, 6:30-7:30pm, and then the fire will stay lit for any gents wanting to hang out, connect, and simply enjoy being in community.
These in-person circles are identical to our weekly virtual meetings and have three accessible parts: 5-10 minutes of grounding meditation, a quick round of 3x3 check-ins, and then the majority of our time is open to whoever needs it. When sharing, the emphasis is on connecting to feelings rather than thoughts and stories; when listening, the emphasis is on the same. In either role, you get to experience the impact of men being real with each other in a safe, supportive environment. What's better than that?
After the men's circle closes at 7:30pm, there will be an informal afterparty untl the fire burns out.
Things to know:
- Please arrive early! We will start and stop Men's Circle at the 30 minute marks.
- Men's Circle is not therapy or advice - it is support and connection. Plan your expectations accordingly.
- There are logs to sit on but we recommend bringing a camping chair.
- Also: water, layers, bug spray, food, or anything else you need to be comfortable.
Directions: (322 Lander Rd in Lee, MA for your GPS)
- Drive straight up Lander Road until the very end (the road is closed off to a private hunting cabin)
- Turn right into the long driveway just past the beige house and wooden fence
- Park on the grass near the old tractor equipment
- Walk over to the giant fire pit!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or give Justin a ring at (617) 869-6769.
We can't wait to see you!
Justin & Co.