Wed, Oct 21|
Pop-Up Processing: Asking For Help
This is our weekly live-streaming Zoom discussion of topics that peak our interest, personally and professionally. Every Wednesday, this week testing out a new time, 6:30-7:30PM. You can RSVP to join our Zoom panel or watch and comment in realtime on Facebook Live.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Questions to think about:
- How comfortable are you with asking for help?
- Where does fear/discomfort in expressing your needs come from?
- How do you form a request to get the most helpful kind of support?
- How does it feel to be a "helper" on the receiving end of someone else's request?
- When is "helping" not helpful?